Thursday, October 16, 2008

PHILLIES do it in 5!

Well the Phillies are headed to the world series. Dodgers fans can cry in their coffee (or beer) this morning and by the looks of the crowd last night they might have been crying in the ballpark.

I do have to agree that if it's the Phillies and the Rays the viewing audience will not be as big as if it's the Red Sox and Phillies... I would rather have the Red Sox and Phillies in the World Series since we may really see the Fightin' Phils come to life.. and wouldn't it just be sweet to say "We beat the Red Sox in the World Series".. who doesn't want to say that (except a Red Sox fan; sorry Stephen King - I love your books but don't like your baseball team).

I went out the other day and got my UTLEY shirt. My lovely wife washed it for me last night so I could wear today. You've got to show your colors, man!

Stay Tuned.

No comments: