Monday, October 27, 2008

One To Go!

Yes, it's true. The Phillies are now one game away from doing what they haven't done in 28 years! In 1980 I was 15 years old and a true Phillies fan. Most of you know I collect autographs but did you know that my first autograph signing was at the age of 12 and it was the catcher for the Phillies, Bob Boone?

I was too young to have celebrated in the proper way and now in 2008 I'm not too old but without enough friends and family who are fans to celebrate in the proper way but I will be proud of my team just the same. Maybe I will get crazy and come in late tomorrow.

Just too sad to think that the ole' tugger is no longer around to see it happen again.. but in game 3 he was there as his son sprinkled some of his ashes on the pitcher's mound. And 80 backwards is 08.. it's got to be our time!

Let's get this done PHILLIES!

No comments: