Sunday, September 7, 2008

Are you ready for some Football?

Today is the start of the season for the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!

What could be a better way to get into the game than with some Picante Salsa, Tortilla Chips and an ice cold Rolling Rock ...

At the start of the fourth quarter the score is Eagles - 31 vs. Rams - big 0. McNabb is in top form with 350 yards in the first 3 quarters.

I'm just glad I do not have Tom Brady in my fantasy league (I think he got injured in the 1st quarter). Last year I had Tom Brady and he helped me into the last week of playoffs (in which I sadly lost). This year I decided to go with McNabb (at that point everyone else was taken). I know it's only the first game of the season but McNabb already looks better than last year.

Good luck Hoochies! Carson Palmer has done you wrong.

Next game we will see the Eagles kick the Cowboys arses (monday night game)

No comments: