Thursday, July 3, 2008

SUMMER MIX revealed

So here is the losing summer mix for 2008! I didn't think it was so bad; but that's just me. There are a couple of songs I found (for the first time) before I put them into the mix. No theme, just songs that make me think of summer. I did throw in about 3 sound bites - it was probably the Paul Lynde soundbite that did me in.

Do You Remember Rock N’ Roll Radio – THE RAMONES
Under My Wheels – ALICE COOPER
Rebel Rouser – THE VENTURES
Beer Nut – THE LUCKSMITHS
I’ve Been Everywhere – JOHNNY CASH
Seaside Bar Song – BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
Feel So Good – DICK DALE
Better Together – JACK JOHNSON
Ice Cream Man – TOM WAITS
Summer Lady – SANTANA
Someone – RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS
Rubber Biscuit – THE BLUES BROTHERS
Summer Girls – BLUE RODEO

1 comment:

Tom said...

Nice first shot Monkey. Great having you in this year!