Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Hail, Let it Rain

Today over here on the east coast we saw some snow. Around 10am the snow started coming down (in Clinton, NJ) and by 1:00pm it was coming down pretty good. I closed the shop early today and headed home. My journey home usually takes about 45 minutes but today it was about an hour and 15. This wasn't too bad since the roads were covered with about 4 inches by the time I started heading home. I only saw one accident and that was an SUV that had spun around on a section of road (in PA) known as 'cemetary curve'.


When I got home I had a big bowl of spaghetti and meatballs (leftovers from last night). This was around 2:30. Since I rushing around at work to get what I could get done (the holidays are always busy in a printshop) I didn't get a chance to eat lunch til' I got home.



Carter and I went out after lunch and I shoveled while Carter rolled around in the snow. Between shovels of heavy slush I rolled a couple of snowballs and helped Carter make a snowman.



After I was done I went into the garage to look for some sort of sled. And then realized that we probably didn't even own a sled. So, I got this crazy idea to have Carter sit on the shovel and I'd pull him around the yard.





We did this for about 10 minutes til' I was exhaused and after I pulled a muscle in my leg (it's ok now). It really sucks to get old. Maybe I should get out and walk more (that's another story for another day).



Enjoy the video and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!



-Rob, Sue and Carter

No comments: