Friday, June 27, 2008

The Weekend

Well folks, it's the weekend. I plan on doing a lot of nothing ... just sitting on the deck sipping some Sam Adams Summer Ale and finishing up my Hemingway book... ohhh, and practicing my Elvis act. The gig at the nursing home doesn't pay that much (actually nothing) but the ole' blue hairs love it when I gyrate real fast.

Tomorrow we will take in our second baseball game of the season at the new IRONPIGS stadium in Allentown. Last game I went to was on Father's Day with my father-in-law and friend of the family, Dave. This will be Carter's first game... let's hope he can sit through it... at least it's only 10 minutes from home.

Hope everyone has a great weekend... and I will soon have photos of the garden and possibly a new video of Carter.

No comments: